Actresses or actors

ceceliavo

Why not?

If you like your work there’s no reason not to put it on your ‘Reel’ if that’s what you’re asking. Just make sure it relates to what you’re going for in the industry.

Directors and Producers both love this kind of thing. And by ‘This kind of thing’ I mean they love someone who will actually take initiative and not blindly sit and wait for something to happen.

Why not?

If you like your work there’s no reason not to put it on your ‘Reel’ if that’s what you’re asking. Just make sure it relates to what you’re going for in the industry.

Directors and Producers both love this kind of thing. And by ‘This kind of thing’ I mean they love someone who will actually take initiative and not blindly sit and wait for something to happen.

Why not?

Why not?

Why not?

• 5 years later...

Nice to see all of the back and forth on this one ;). I agree. If you like your work, put it out there. What difference does it make. I just don’t want my high paying customers to discover they can hire me for a lot less on fiverr. But, I love how much work I get to do on fiverr. Every fiverr job makes me a better actor! That’s one of the things I love about this platform.

Nice to see all of the back and forth on this one ;). I agree. If you like your work, put it out there. What difference does it make. I just don’t want my high paying customers to discover they can hire me for a lot less on fiverr. But, I love how much work I get to do on fiverr. Every fiverr job makes me a better actor! That’s one of the things I love about this platform.

FYI – This topic and the discussion within it ended FIVE years ago.

Archived