Fiverr Community Forum

Actual use of AND CO

Hi. I got a popups about AND CO in fiverr app.
Can anyone explain in short what is the actual use of it.?

Thanks

3 Likes

Googling is hard? :rofl:

But in all seriousness, you just had to Google and you’ll see this is a set of tools for freelancers.

5 Likes

Hi.
I know google have the answer and i also read the blog. But I was looking for someone who can share his experience on it. Anyway thank you so much for the valuable comment

1 Like

Maybe if that was what your original Q had said instead of what it did, you done mighta gotten the A you wanted. Instead you got the A for the Q you asked.

Me, I got no idea. Nor do I entirely care what other people think about stuff. people try to tell me Drake is good (for what I don’t know - maybe for unblocking drains??). What I would do is a) read the website, b) try to product.

:slight_smile:

Maybe if that was what your original Q had said instead of what it did, you done mighta gotten the A you wanted. Instead you got the A for the Q you asked.

Me, I got no idea. Nor do I entirely care what other people think about stuff. People try to tell me Drake is good (for what I don’t know - maybe for unblocking drains??). What I would do is a) read the website, b) try to product.

:slight_smile:

Not worth the price in my opinion.

You are better off sending custom proposals and going the oldschool way (hiring a lawyer, etc.) when it comes to contracts.

About invoices and payments:

I don’t know what kind of freelancer forgets to send an invoice or reminder on time. Their charges again are higher than the industry norms. And I’m not sure if it works for non-US bank accounts.

P.S. I didn’t sign up for their Pro (paid) plan. It simply wasn’t worth it.

Xx

1 Like