Add Amazon Giftcard as a way to withdraw funds

You should add the ability to withdraw funds as an Amazon.com giftcard. Only having Paypal as the sole way to withdraw might be turning people away, so the more options the better.

Would be an easier way for people to take out money. Just have the codes be sent by email. The site Rewarder uses Amazon giftcards and it works flawlessly.

They also have the fiverr card so its not just paypal

I dont show fiverr card… basically the more options the better! More people would use this site!

Reply to @kozarm25: Yea that is true i guess

Not to mention you get a fiverr card and might potentially over spend that or perhaps you want to send some money as a gift with the amazon gift card. It is a nice idea. I +1 this.

Reply to @dracosama: Good idea! Yes you could send the money as a gift in the form of an Amazon gift card. I was just thinking that Amazon has pretty much anything you could want, so it would be a great option in addition to PayPal…

Would be an easier way for people to take out money. Just have the codes be sent by email. The site Rewarder uses Amazon giftcards and it works flawlessly.

I dont show fiverr card… basically the more options the better! More people would use this site!

Not to mention you get a fiverr card and might potentially over spend that or perhaps you want to send some money as a gift with the amazon gift card. It is a nice idea. I +1 this.

Reply to @dracosama: Good idea! Yes you could send the money as a gift in the form of an Amazon gift card. I was just thinking that Amazon has pretty much anything you could want, so it would be a great option in addition to PayPal…