Add an option for 1$ tips with no Fiverr commission

munimz

This will be cool because

1. Very few people would tip me 5$ when their project it self was for 5$ or 10$
  2. Since it will be only one dollar which can’t be tipped more than once, there will be very less chances of fraud.

Edit: A wonderful idea from Nirob_19. there should be a badge for tips which the buyer will get!

I totally agree, a $5 tip for a $5 project just seems to good to be true. A $1 tip option would be wonderful but it sounds to good to be true, Fiverr wants to make money therefor I do not think they would even consider it. Though I think a lot more sellers would get tips this way!!!

hey that really is a briliant idea !! fiverr should definitely do that.

I understand the need for fiverr.com to make money, they do a business like we do. Better actually. The 20% cut is always a painful reminder when you see what you actually earn from an order. Yet the 1$ idea is great, even if fiverr takes its cut.

Us buyer would be getting smaller tips but more often which can be a positive sign for everyone ! the badge stuff on the profile is another great idea. I really hope fiverr people read the forum around !

I think that your suggestion is a good one but some buyers tip the lowest amount listed. So would you rather have 20 buyers tip $1 each with no commission OR 10 buyers who tip $5 with commission? $20 VS $40. Just my perspective, but who knows? Maybe.

I know I wouldn’t be very happy receiving just $1 tip…even if there are many buyers giving it, I prefer $5 from few, it shows they really loved my work as for $1 I’m not so sure… 🙂

If it’s gonna be implemented but I doubt it, they could make an option to disable the $1 tip if some sellers want to keep the minimum amount for $5…

Archived