Fiverr Forum

Add Another Withdrawal Method (Payment)

I strongly recommend fiverr to include “moneybooker” payment gateway to withdraw money as soon as possible.

To avoid the high exchange rate costs imposed by Paypal/Payoneer for converting $US, I’m all for Direct Deposit into bank account (not just US), or Wire Transfer. Clickbank does this, so Fiver should be able to.

linkwheel_links said: having issue with Paypal
I would bet that other countries have payal affiliates which would be worth looking inot

Reply to @steve41: I also want the facility for direct deposit to local bank accounts. Before I receive my earnings it’s already been deducted from three times (Fiverr, Paypal and my local banks)

Well i think too many option will not be possible to add for withdrawing money but the most those which are popular like Paypal already added and Moneybookers and Western Union or anyone else if available

I agree,Western Union is cool

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: that is a great idea!

I have no problem with Paypal…works great for me. Then again, I didn’t know they didn’t cater to other countries.

Perhaps you should contact Paypal about offering the service where you live. I’ve had great success with them. I live on a tiny island in the middle of no where.

Kim

Reply to @steve41: Yep, I was going to suggest a direct bank deposit rather than going through another third party. Whatever we use - Western Union, Google Wallet, PayMate - there’ll be someone who can’t access it.

Most of us facing problem with Paypal because it is not available in most of the countries

PLEASE ADD MONEYBOOKERS!!!

Moneybookers . Paypal Sucks:

I want Western Union!

PayPal rules

Reply to @rodesigners: do you have any ideea how high WUs fees are? Are huuuuuge!!!<br /> Tu creca esti cu capu` :smiley: >:D<

I think Western Union is a terrible idea. It would be so easy to scam buyers you already receive the money via a western union transfer. The buyer has no recourse, sure you could contact fiverr customer support but most they could do is close the sellers account.

Not sure on Moneybooker but I am pretty sure it instantly deposits money to you again buyers have no recourse and either does fiverr

I strongly recommend fiverr to include “moneybooker” payment gateway to withdraw money as soon as possible.

To avoid the high exchange rate costs imposed by Paypal/Payoneer for converting $US, I’m all for Direct Deposit into bank account (not just US), or Wire Transfer. Clickbank does this, so Fiver should be able to.

linkwheel_links said: having issue with Paypal
I would bet that other countries have payal affiliates which would be worth looking inot

Reply to @steve41: I also want the facility for direct deposit to local bank accounts. Before I receive my earnings it’s already been deducted from three times (Fiverr, Paypal and my local banks)