Add requirements for you gig

gypscoun

I’ve never thought about using this feature untill a few weeks ago. Doing so had made my life as a seller soooo much easier. Now I get clear instructions from every buyer, and the great thing is that the countdowen won’t start before the buyer filled all the requierments. No more buyers ordering a 24 hours gig and only send you the instructions after 12 hours!

I highly recommend this feature to any seller here on Fiverr.

Right. For some reason I wasn’t aware of it. Maybe they didn’t have this feature when I first created my gigs (almost 3 years ago)? I don’t really remember. I found out about it by mistake, when I was editing one of my gigs.

Guest webexpert1313

yes i always set Buyer Instruction in Our all gigs, then buyer easily understand what i need for work start. 🙂 Thanks

I’ve had a few buyers who did the equivalent of this - go to a store, leave money on the counter with a note of address for home delivery.
And that’s it.
What do they want to buy? What would they like delivered? They won’t tell me. All I know is that I have 24 hours to do it.
LOL.
So yes, that’s why I love buyer instructions - the clock doesn’t start until they give you all the info you need.

• 5 months later...

Archived