Add screen shout of work

pavelpoley

Sure, when you deliver your .apk or zip file or whatever, just add an image to the delivery and set it as the one that should be added to your live portfolio by addig it last or navigating to it by clicking on the arrows.

But you also need to activate live portfolio on your gig and I’m not sure if that’s available on all categories.

Sure, when you deliver your .apk or zip file or whatever, just add an image to the delivery and set it as the one that should be added to your live portfolio by addig it last or navigating to it by clicking on the arrows.

But you also need to activate live portfolio on your gig and I’m not sure if that’s available on all categories.

Ok, thank you i will check it

i have added screenshot in order delivery, live portfolio is - on, but the screen shot not appear in the portfolio, the buyer can to not accept to publish preview?

Archived