Add Social Media on Fiverr

mi_mazu

Question

10 answers to this question

After disabling my Fiverr account, can I use the social accounts again that I already used in my Fiverr account?

Please drop your valuable comments if you know that topic very well.

Thanks for reading 🙂

After disabling my Fiverr account

I’m curious did you create a new 5r account?

You social media accounts are yours. Why would you need permission from us, or Fiverr, to use your own social media presence?

Many people say that social Account cannot be used the second time. And if they use then Fiverr account becomes disabled. so that I asking

Well, if 5r disabled/banned your previous account. It would be in your best interest to ask them for their permission. I’ve seen people create new accounts and shortly, thereafter, they were ban, too.

thanks for you valuable comment, i will do this

Many people say that social Account cannot be used the second time. And if they use then Fiverr account becomes disabled. so that I asking

Seriously? Who keeps telling people this utterly terrible advice? :roll_eyes:

Those “many people” are wrong. And I can guarantee that your Fiverr account being disabled, does not mean you have to disable your social media accounts. Nor does your social media account use result in your Fiverr account being disabled (unless you are using that account to break Fiverr’s rules).

Archived