Adding a video might be the spark you need to keep you warm

uxreview

A couple of months back I decided to do a quick video for one of my gigs. I read from this forum that it gives you 200% boost in impressions. Well, it didn’t last long but it did give me a boost.
If you haven’t added a video to your gig then give it a try. It’s a small window of opportunity, but it might be enough to give you a couple of orders to get you started.

image.png.f6a98a9f58b8120daee33ddc775fb951.png

Shortly after that one of my other gigs got featured. I was a bit dissapointed at first because they picked the wrong gig, but it gave me a pretty decent boost. Now I have the same video on both gigs, let’s see how long it lasts because Featured badge is temporary and I have no idea why it was given 🙂

image.png.11b899e941ca62802f39a1b3e923cd3e.png

I know these numbers are nothing compared to PROs or TRS, but this algorithm issue annoyed me enough to make a video. I think it was one of the mods who told me that I should stop crying about the algorithm and do something about it. (Thanks!)

A couple of months back I decided to do a quick video for one of my gigs. I read from this forum that it gives you 200% boost in impressions. Well, it didn’t last long but it did give me a boost.

If you haven’t added a video to your gig then give it a try. It’s a small window of opportunity, but it might be enough to give you a couple of orders to get you started.

Shortly after that one of my other gigs got featured. I was a bit dissapointed at first because they picked the wrong gig, but it gave me a pretty decent boost. Now I have the same video on both gigs, let’s see how long it lasts because Featured badge is temporary and I have no idea why it was given 🙂

I know these numbers are nothing compared to PROs or TRS, but this algorithm issue annoyed me enough to make a video. I think it was one of the mods who told me that I should stop crying about the algorithm and do something about it. (Thanks!)

I think it was one of the mods who told me that I should stop crying about the algorithm and do something about it

That sounds too harsh to have been me, I bet it was @annai80

Archived