Adding a video to gig

aarrafi

Just wondering if Fiverr allows us to upload a video to our gig which contains watermark from other brands. For instance, I have made introduction videos for my gigs with animaker and videoscribe. Since I am not a premium/VIP user of them, they pulled on their watermark in the video. Would Fiverr approve the video if I upload them? Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Just wondering if Fiverr allows us to upload a video to our gig which contains watermark from other brands. For instance, I have made introduction videos for my gigs with animaker and videoscribe. Since I am not a premium/VIP user of them, they pulled on their watermark in the video. Would Fiverr approve the video if I upload them? Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Since I am not a premium/VIP user of them, they pulled on their watermark in the video.

Please check the terms of use for both the services you mentioned. It’s often the case that if you haven’t upgraded to a paid subscription you can’t use your videos for commercial purposes, which would include having them as gig videos.

Since I am not a premium/VIP user of them, they pulled on their watermark in the video.

Please check the terms of use for both the services you mentioned. It’s often the case that if you haven’t upgraded to a paid subscription you can’t use your videos for commercial purposes, which would include having them as gig videos.

I’ll surely do that. Thanks buddy!

Archived