Fiverr Forum

Adding more pictures to gigs?

Hi all,

I just hate how all gigs’ description turns into a wall of text if you want to give the buyers as much information as possible. Makes my eyes bleed :frowning: Thankfully you can ease this by adding pictures that tell about the gig and extras!

However, I seem to be unable to add more than 2 additional pictures on top of the main picture?

I’ve seen gigs with a lot more pictures, but those may have been from top rated sellers. Is it a feature not available to lower levels? Kinda lame if so, as no one likes a wall of text! I would think…

Well Turn On Your PortFolio! And Add Screenshots While Delivering! It Will Be Added To Your Work Samples And Shown In Gig! <:-P Check My GiGs My Port Folio On

That’s a good idea :slight_smile: Thank you.

Reply to @adsensewizard: Your Welcome ^:)^

Add your pictures on flickr and post that portfolio link on the description page. :slight_smile:

I really like the idea by @princemaxx … useful for sellers who are new with no work to show off as yet.

Kim

Reply to @princemaxx: Is it officially allowed?

Well Turn On Your PortFolio! And Add Screenshots While Delivering! It Will Be Added To Your Work Samples And Shown In Gig! <:-P Check My GiGs My Port Folio On

Add your pictures on flickr and post that portfolio link on the description page. :slight_smile:

I really like the idea by @princemaxx … useful for sellers who are new with no work to show off as yet.

Kim

Kim