Fiverr Forum

Adding Videos to my profile

Hi guys,

Newbie here, only recently joined. I have seen lots of gigs with lots of example videos on them. However when I’m setting my page up, it only allows me to add one video. There doesn’t seem to be a way to add another video, without creating another gig.

Hope someone can help me out here.

Many Thanks

Paul

Hey Paul, only one video per gig.

What you are referring to is the actual live portfolio.

You will start seeing videos posted on your portfolio as soon as you start delivering actual orders placed by buyers.

Just make sure you have the “live portfolio” feature enabled for your gig.

Oh ok, bit of a pain when you want to showcase your skills though. I get
the feeling that people won’t buy unless they are what you’re offering

we all had to start from the same exact starting point.

so instead of thinking of this as a “pain” (really? that’s a pain? showing how good you are?)
you could try and create a really cool reel and upload it in your gig’s description as a YouTube link, which is allowed.

But seriously, if you feel this early on that the platform is what hinders you, you may need to rethink stuff and what you hope to achieve here.

Woah,

Think you may have misunderstood me a little there. I was merely saying it
would be better if we could upload more than one video.

You have given me an idea about the YouTube link though. I don’t have a
channel yet so that’s something to work on so thanks for the info. :smiley:

Here’s a list of the URLs you can use, choose what works best for you to upload your portfolio: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

@paulsdesigns no I understood you just fine, hence my advice, which you liked.

I just stated that fiverr’s limitation of one video per gig should not be considered as an obstacle from a new seller.

You have lots of other things to focus on at the moment.

Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying, or how I was saying it. :slight_smile: