Additional order option for sellers

nafishasan

I think many sellers faced cancellation for the following reasons -

1. Buyer purchased basic package but has requirement of standard or premium package and the buyer isn’t interested to purchase additional gig for completion of his task.

2. Buyer placed order directly (without any prior contact with the seller) for a task which seller can’t complete

To avoid cancellation Fiverr should introduce the following feature -

A seller will have 2 options for receiving orders.

a) Direct order - customer may place order to the seller without any prior communication

b) Order after approval from seller -
Under this system buyer won’t be able to place any order directly. Instead of “order now” button Fiverr will display a button “Contact seller for further discussion and custom offer”. The buyer will contact the seller and after discussion seller will send a custom offer to the buyer. Buyer will only be able to place order accepting the custom offer. It will work as approval from seller that he/she wants to work with the buyer.

Seller will have the option to choose that he wants to receive order directly for a gig or sell only custom offer.

Many seller wrote in the gig description “Please contact me before ordering” but still there are buyers who ignores it and places orders directly.

I think this small feature will decrease a lot of unwanted cancellation.

Majority of buyers will either:

1. Skip you & go to another seller
  2. Talk to you endlessly & never order, making you 😡 for wasting your time

You’d probably be here wondering why you’re not getting orders, then all the newbies will tell you to contact CS. :woman_facepalming:

Majority of buyers will either:

1. Skip you & go to another seller
  2. Talk to you endlessly & never order, making you 😡 for wasting your time

@gina_riley2 is a top buyer on Fiver, I respect her opinions. :star_struck:

What they said

But if you’re having issues, you could try a version of what @melissaharlowvo does with her buyer requirements - appropriate to your gigs, obvs:

Hi Marsats- Someone else asked me for screenshots so I thought I would send these to you too. I hope this helps! Of course all of these requirements are here because I had an experience that moved me to fix the problem!!! [screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 5.03.25 PM] [screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 5.03.43 PM] [screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 5.03.52 PM] There are why I have my 4 requirements: 1.Word or PDF file so I can get the word count. JPGs will not work!2.Asking about timed audio and giving them an ea…

406454274_ScreenShot2020-07-17at5_03_25PM.thumb.png.d39989da17823d028210ad5a5de7448e.png

684070460_ScreenShot2020-07-17at5_03_43PM.thumb.png.4cf864558696b5bea3cb48d7f8c406a6.png

1537860115_ScreenShot2020-07-17at5_03_52PM.thumb.png.bf6a6ee75817c716cced1360920b6ddb.png

Archived