I’m done. Somebody else can have my Top Rated Seller status. I am clearing out my orders and not reactivating my gig again. Why?
- Because customer support deleted all of my orders that went very late…sort of. In a ‘fix’ for a small glitch I was having where late delivery negative feedback was left on my ‘to do’ page they decided to flush out my orders. This meant that I had close to 50 orders just disappear (there is a reason why they are very late). They still exist and can be completed but can’t be found on the ‘to do’ page or the ‘sales page’. I have had about 12 of them cancelled today alone as I simply can’t see them to complete them unless they are updated. Do customer support know about that problem and have admitted that it was them that caused it? Yes, yes they do. Do they want to remove the negative feedback for late delivery despite this error on their part? No, no they don’t. Why? Because they should not have gone late in the first place. They were late for a good reason and that reason was agreed with most of the customers BEFORE they placed their order, but that does not swing with them.
- The star rating system. I have yet to be ‘lucky’ enough to be rated by stars, although I have had a couple of .5 ratings when the system messed up when people placed thumbs up ratings.
- The customers here are getting a lot worse with their aggression and demands.
- I am most likely going to lose the TRS anyway due to what I mentioned above (i.e. the cancellations)
- It is just too tiring to do ALL of the time. You can’t switch on vacation mode if you use it for more than 28 days out of 365 which is annoying as it is a way in which to restrict orders. You then have to still answer messages during that time otherwise your response rate goes down. You can still take orders when in vacation mode too as that glitch still has not been fixed.
- Oh, and the fact that it does not take 14 days plus 3 to withdraw. It is now 15 days plus 4 if the order is not marked as complete. So 19 days. Up 2 days from the average.
So yeah, bye. I am completing what I have outstanding and then that’s it.