Admin kevinwil's portrait!

getaportrait

I drew admin kevinwil’s portrait using just his tiny avatar for reference, so it might not be extremely accurate, but I think it turned out pretty nice and it’s a good addition to my portfolio.

And now the shameless self-promotion: This is the kind of work that I do for those who order my portrait / caricature drawing gigs at this link — http://fiverr.com/getaportrait/draw-a-hilarious-caricature-of-you-professionally

You can see Kevin’s portrait below, although the forum’s image upload system cropped it a bit, so I attached a smaller version too. 😦

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thank you very much!

Reply to @kevinwil: Thank you! I would love to draw the whole Fiverr team, if possible. If you could send me the photos of those who agree to be drawn, I would be more than happy to do it. Also, I drew you using your tiny avatar for reference — if you send me another photo which is bigger, I can do it again better. 🙂

Reply to @dins_cool: I’m sure that you can, sir. But right now, from what I know, his avatar can be your only reference. 🙂 Good luck!

Archived