Fiverr Forum

Admin kevinwil's portrait!

I drew admin kevinwil’s portrait using just his tiny avatar for reference, so it might not be extremely accurate, but I think it turned out pretty nice and it’s a good addition to my portfolio.

And now the shameless self-promotion: This is the kind of work that I do for those who order my portrait / caricature drawing gigs at this link — http://fiverr.com/getaportrait/draw-a-hilarious-caricature-of-you-professionally

You can see Kevin’s portrait below, although the forum’s image upload system cropped it a bit, so I attached a smaller version too. :frowning:

Reply to @arnevb: Thank you very much, sir! :slight_smile:

True! getaportrait is an amazing talented artist. You can read my honest and full review here: FRAGGLESROCK

[Sheriff’s Note: Your link was removed as it was considered inappropriate for the forum at this time]

Reply to @tumichael: Why use a shortened url service when you could just paste the whole link here ?

How dishonest people could get these days.

Reply to @chaihock: Actually, he really can’t post the full link because the forum script would block it. His URL contains words like “Fiverr”, “Super”, “Seller”, and for some reason the forum messes the link up. He really is a honest guy, I talked to him a bit before working with him.

Thank you so much! I love it!!

Dude, you are sooo talented!

Reply to @kevinwil: can i draw your portrait sir…

http://fiverr.com/dins_cool/create-a-realistic-portrait-painting-art

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thank you very much!

Reply to @kevinwil: Thank you! I would love to draw the whole Fiverr team, if possible. If you could send me the photos of those who agree to be drawn, I would be more than happy to do it. Also, I drew you using your tiny avatar for reference — if you send me another photo which is bigger, I can do it again better. :slight_smile:

Reply to @dins_cool: I’m sure that you can, sir. But right now, from what I know, his avatar can be your only reference. :slight_smile: Good luck!