Fiverr Forum

Adobe Illustrator

I just completed Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals and it such a nice course to follow and learn.
Thumbs up to Dan from bringyourownlaptop dot com

I as a self-taught Illustrator heavy user, I still discovered some new tools from the course which I’ve been missing a decade more in Illustrator. (shame, lol). If you’re a self-taught fiverr seller and wish to horn your AI skill, give this course a try, you’ll be surprised and amazed.

The final quiz you’ll need score at least 90% in-order to get passed it. THat’s meant you only allowed to gets 1 wrong answer out of 12.

Now proceeding to Adobe Illustrator Mastery, expecting for some surprise. :slight_smile:

Mod Note: Please take care when posting links that are not allowed inside Fiverr gig descriptions. URL was edited to refer to the site without a direct link.

Can we download lectures of Adobe illustrator?
Is this course for lifetime or we have a limited time period to watch this course after purchasing ?

I have done all Illustrator courses on Fiverr and they are not worth the price. I have done it only because Fiverr said something about sales increase, which is not true. Previously I have done a Beginner, Intermediate and Mastery course from Lynda by Deke McClelland and that was a lot better course to do.

actually you are allowed to get two answers wrong and you can repeat the text as many times as you want