Ads blocking the star rating

divyagoel

Hello everyone,
This is something new i have heard today. I got less rating on my gig and the buyer said this is because your ads blocking thew stars. Can anyone let me know, if they have any such experience of having less stars just because they are not visible to the buyer. How can i connect to customer support for this as asking for the change in ratings is against the terms of fiverr.
Is there anybody who can help?

Hello everyone,

This is something new i have heard today. I got less rating on my gig and the buyer said this is because your ads blocking thew stars. Can anyone let me know, if they have any such experience of having less stars just because they are not visible to the buyer. How can i connect to customer support for this as asking for the change in ratings is against the terms of fiverr.

Is there anybody who can help?

I had several 5 star ratings today, so I guess I do not have this issue.

I got less rating on my gig and the buyer said this is because your ads blocking thew stars.

Did you contact the buyer to ask about your review?

If you did, I would not contact CS because of this reply I got from CS when I asked about inquiring about the review rating a buyer chooses to give. ⬇️

image.png.bc81f0ac456eea6c6f7460afacc9a6d5.png
image814×400 21 KB

I had several 5 star ratings today, so I guess I do not have this issue.

I got less rating on my gig and the buyer said this is because your ads blocking thew stars.

Did you contact the buyer to ask about your review?

If you did, I would not contact CS because of this reply I got from CS when I asked about inquiring about the review rating a buyer chooses to give. ⬇️

Yes…i knwo CS will not help in this matter as this is against their terms and conditions. But what if it is by mistake. They had the option to change it before but now we do not have that option s well.

Even if it was a mistake I would leave it alone and not risk getting a warning. Besides a 4-star rating is not a bad rating and the review was well worded and positive.

Yes i think you are right. It was a new gig so little worried. Anyways thanks for your feedback.

Archived