Ads campaign & shopify

tonyratul

HI,

Yes, i"m very happy to do your work. I can write a new authentic description or GIG design. Give me your link to show? If you want.

thank you.

She wasn’t talking to you, man. I called you out for plagiarizing your work and you somehow think that puts you in a good position to market yourself?

If you blindly put up something “a friend” gave you (that’s against the TOS, by the way, you have to write your own gig description) to represent yourself to the entire marketplace here, what does that say about your professional attitude towards work?

@marinapomorac sure thing - I’ll PM you screenshots.

She wasn’t talking to you, man. I called you out for plagiarizing your work and you somehow think that puts you in a good position to market yourself?

If you blindly put up something “a friend” gave you (that’s against the TOS, by the way, you have to write your own gig description) to represent yourself to the entire marketplace here, what does that say about your professional attitude towards work?

@marinapomorac sure thing - I’ll PM you screenshots.

Yes. I can understand properly. Thanks for suggestion. I likes your advice. Can you please check my description. Now I only describe the true fact in my life.

I hope now there is no problem! 😀

Archived