Ads for gigs in other services

mateuszblaster

Isn’t there a whole section in the TOS support about this?

Will it work and make you a trillionaire? Probably not. Most advertising money is wasted.
However, if you can get a very clear profile of who your real buyers will be and where they are to be found whilst in the mindset to buy, direct-response advertising can be very successful.

Just be sure you have a compelling offer tho or you will do more damage than good.

🙂

You can find the Terms of Service by typing in “Fiverr Terms of Service” on Google. That would have been a logical first step, wouldn’t it? If you didn’t know what TOS meant, you could have searched “what does TOS mean” or “what does Fiverr TOS mean” to be more precise.

I suggest you read the whole thing. You agreed to it when signing up.

Furthermore, your “real” traffic gig also violates Fiverr’s Community Standards.

Vibronx all ok with you? Im Ask about tos where i can read about ads. If you dont understand the question please dont talk or go to google translate. That would have been a logical first step, wouldnt it?
I suggest you to read all topic, not last comment.
My real trafic gig doesnt violates with anything. You dont have Idea how its work. There is thousands gigs like mine.
Bye

Vibronx all ok with you? Im Ask about tos where i can read about ads. If you dont understand the question please dont talk or go to google translate. That would have been a logical first step, wouldnt it?

My real trafic gig doesnt violates with anything. You dont have Idea how its work. There is thousands gigs like mine.

Bye

Here we go again… Just because someone else is offering something doesn’t make it okay. You are not allowed to offer outcomes not in your control which is what you are doing. Go read the Community Standards. You obviously didn’t.

There is no way you can offer/promise that amount of visits for $35 unless you are the greatest marketing genius the world has ever seen. Even then I would doubt it.

And the line about Google Ads is not that far into the TOS. Again, I will suggest you read it all.

Bye

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Your gig mentioned by @vibronx is likely to be removed at any time.

There is thousands gigs like mine.

Fiverr is removing such gigs so it is only a matter of time until they are removed.

Archived