Adult Fiction Writer

imyownpeople

Dear Imy:

You need to make it clear in your profile text and gig description that you have read and are going to abide by the Fiverr Terms of Service.

You also might want to make it clear whether you offer foot fetish videos, because there’s a fairly high likelihood that you’ll be getting those types of requests.

I suggest you introduce yourself to the folks at Fiverr Support, so you can establish a working relationship with them, because you’ll probably be dealing with them a lot.

I refer you to this thread:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Unfair, I regret ever putting my time into this

2 weeks ago i made my first account , Hallows 94. Listed a gig as a professional dancer, intermediate voice actor, musician (guitar) and intermediate singer. I had 2 successful dance requests from a professional buyer, he was polite, paid me the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 15 ❤

Good luck,
Blaise

P.S. If you search the forum, you may find a thread with these insights offered by emmaki:

You tried writing your own, you maybe got enough to pay for lunch 3 months later (TAKE NOTE 14-DAY CLEARANCE MOANERS) Well, yes. That is demoralizing, but you’re producing art. Sure, it’s not the Mona Lisa (more the moaner Lisa amirite?). You are helping bored housewives to get off their rocks by writing for a kink that gets to them. You’re selling a fantasy. Romance and erotica should NOT be mixed up. Two very different audiences. Romance readers: 80k min books; if it’s any shorter they don’t care if you’re winning the Pulitzer. They want length! They want the tired old cliche story! They want to escape their life and be the heroine–whether she’s a strong red-headed Irish lass trying to make it out in the prairies, torn between her abusive husband and some sexy savage Indian (apologies to any native Americans reading this; but you know the trope)

Erotica: who needs length when you have girth? Wham, bam, thank you ma’am. 5-8k words is enough. You can even go the Vicotrian serialization/South American telenova route if you want (more on this later). So, introduction, sex, middle bit, sex. some other crap, sex. Cliffhanger if series. But whatever the cliffhanger is, make sure it has all come together by that point. Don’t blueball your erotica fans!

My point is, your premium offer of 1500 words seems like it’s too small to really do your Buyers much good, as it’s not long enough to offer on Azon, and you don’t say that you are offering commercial resale rights.

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling