Fiverr Forum

Adult work

Completely against fiverr rules or is it the sellers choice. I’m not talking about being in your birthday suit or anything like that. Can be voice work or fansigns for certain people/websites. Feel free to share your input.

I think its allowed as long as its not on your portfolio. Im not 100% sure tho

Yeah that’s kind of what I thought…

I havent seen anything in particular yet. Perhaps you can ask Customer support for a quick answer?

Reply to @caiterz: but be prepared to wait awhile… They seem to be slow responding this time of the month

I dunno, they seem to respond to mine within hours. o.o;

Maybe it depends on the issue? Support resolved an issue for me in just a few hours the other day.

I will have to ask…

I havent seen anything in particular yet. Perhaps you can ask Customer support for a quick answer?

Reply to @caiterz: but be prepared to wait awhile… They seem to be slow responding this time of the month

Maybe it depends on the issue? Support resolved an issue for me in just a few hours the other day.

I will have to ask…