Fiverr Forum

Advertising and still no work

I am advertising night and day and replying to the buyer’s request and still no work.

1 Like

Maybe your gig is not attractive enough. Check the forum users gigs to understand how a goof Gig looks like.

4 Likes

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

4 Likes

What kind of advertising do you do?

2 Likes

Facebook Twitter ect

i also did two of fiverr learn

i aslo participate in forums discussions

Forum won’t usually bring in orders. Facebook and Twitter don’t work unless you have an account for your brand that has a good chunk of your target audience following. Fiverr Learn hasn’t been proven to increase sales. Your gigs don’t look too bad, though you should add more description to your them so that customers can know more about what you do and what to expect.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for your advise , i will work on those suggestions and keep u posted.

i just updated my description for my gig it looks a lot better

Definitely! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much I appreciate your Advise

1 Like

I got nine oder so far thank you lord

I got nine orders so far

1 Like

Advertising how? Facebook ads? Google ads? Sharing your link on social media isn’t advertising.

As for buyers requests, forget about it. Concentrate on your gigs, edit gigs, delete gigs, create new gigs, etc.