Advertising category (closing and redistribution)

mjensen415

We wanted to let you know that effective today, we are closing the Advertising category.

But not to fear! If your Gigs fell under this category, we redistributed them to a more optimal place on the Fiverr marketplace. For example, Music Promotion will now live within the Digital Marketing category, and those adorable Pet Models will head over to the Fun & Lifestyle/Your Message On subcategory. We’re also adding a new subcategory to the mix, Flyer Distribution, which will live within the Business category. Any design Gigs that were within Flyers & Handouts, Banner Advertising, or other subcategories will move to the appropriate areas in the Graphics & Design category.

While there will no longer be an Advertising category, your Gig is likely to receive more traffic when migrated to more relevant subcategories.

Our goal for these updates is to make it easier than ever to browse and buy on Fiverr - which helps sellers like you grow your business and earn more.

You do not need to take any action, just keep being the incredible seller you are, and watch the sales roll in.

Please post any questions below in comments.

Hi, thank you for the note. Is there a possibility to put the music related services like “Music Promotion” and “Radio” under the “Music and Audio” category??? Because Music Promotion and Radio are not just digital marketing. And please if you can separate the music promotion services such as radio, labels, clubs, and DJs services from the Social Media services such as Soundcloud and youtube plays and Facebook and Twitter services, that will be perfect… Thank you 🙂

I’m unsure about this but let see how it plays out. I get that the demographic of fiverr has recently changed which is reflected in fivers marketing decisions most likely due to an influx of a certain demographic audience from a certain Youtuber haha. Just not sure how i feel about previous services being under Advertisement are now under Fun & Bizarre / Your Message On. The Sub-catagory is okay just that first one i don’t feel great about haha I don’t feel that the people who will be looking at Fun & Bizarre services are the same sort of people that were looking in the Advertisement Categories previously but hey if Fiverr algorithms suggest otherwise then so be it 😉

We wanted to let you know that effective today, we are closing the Advertising category.

But not to fear! If your Gigs fell under this category, we redistributed them to a more optimal place on the Fiverr marketplace. For example, Music Promotion will now live within the Digital Marketing category, and those adorable Pet Models will head over to the Fun & Lifestyle/Your Message On subcategory. We’re also adding a new subcategory to the mix, Flyer Distribution, which will live within the Business category. Any design Gigs that were within Flyers & Handouts, Banner Advertising, or other subcategories will move to the appropriate areas in the Graphics & Design category.

While there will no longer be an Advertising category, your Gig is likely to receive more traffic when migrated to more relevant subcategories.

Our goal for these updates is to make it easier than ever to browse and buy on Fiverr - which helps sellers like you grow your business and earn more.

You do not need to take any action, just keep being the incredible seller you are, and watch the sales roll in.

Please post any questions below in comments.

just keep being the incredible seller you are, and watch the sales roll in.

Did we just get a pep talk from our community manager 🙌???

giphy.gif.325c0eff808e0b30b38726f22bb77c9b.gif

giphy.gif.943f717f16b1ce8c3336cfd9c7212f14.gif

I was a gig on fiverr with 36 feedback but some days ago I’ve seen my is not stay in 1st page that’s why I’ve update some description, Image etc than fiverr denied my gig than after some days i’ve read fiverr notice for gig search engine technical issue.
I’ve hope you understood my problem. It was a mistake. Is there any chance to get back my gig?
Thanks in Advance

Guest aj_designstudio

My Opinion

I think Fiverr has taken the realistic decision. In this case, the group will get more benefit. Long Road ~ To Go… >

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really hope pet models will get their own category again. This is such a disappointment Fiverr.
And the search function is a joke. If you search for “cat” the top results are eye catching illustrations.
Hard to see that search tags is gonna replace the little safehaven pets had under advertising.

Archived