Advice about my gigs stats

Hello! As a new fiverr I don’t know if the number of clicks compared to the impressions about my gigs is good or not.
Capture3

Impressions matter more than clicks because More Impressions = More Clicks. Of course, you should have a great gig image, gig title, great price, etc, to get more clicks.

Why did you wrote $40 next to the last row? Have you made $40 with 83 impressions? That’s possible.

I thought that didn’t get any click because of the price. XD

Yes, that makes sense. A higher price means less people can afford your gig. On the other hand, I’m highly suspicious of gigs that offer too much for $5.

Each seller has to use common sense to find the right pice for his gig.

Yes, but i would like to know if just 7,5% of clicks compared to impressions is ok or I need to improve my gig, because it have a well done image and title. :smiley:

I will change the price to see if will help. :thinking:

Yeah, just have a look at the prices the other new sellers in your field (your competitors) are asking for their gigs. You need to gauge the market price that a customer is willing to pay for the service you provide. Also, since you are new, it is always a good idea not to start at such exorbitant rates as $40.

However, I would like to point out that I don’t really have much idea about the field you are offering services in (illustrations and art). For all I know, $40 might be the perfect price for your particular niche… I don’t know… you might want to first do some research on that.

It is kinda hard to get your first order (even if you charge $5, let alone $40). So, I would recommend that you try and gain enough buyers and reviews first. That way, more buyers might want to start ordering your gigs, and then, once you have proved yourself, you could slowly start to increase your price.

I hope that helps.

I think that’s pretty good, my conversion rate (clicks that became orders) varies from 4.5% to 10%.

If it’s a brand new gig with no reviews, you should definitely charge $5 or $10. Otherwise, it’s very hard to get sales.

It’s like any business, a new restaurant in a city can’t charge the same as an established restaurant. Get 10 5-star reviews before you raise prices, that’s my view.

Not necessarily. I’m hovering around 40 sales on one of my gigs, and there does not seem to be a shortage (at the moment) of sellers interested in my higher-priced packages. I don’t think higher prices means that less people can afford your services, it just means that a different type of more serious, more ambitious people take an interest in a gig.

I can definitely agree with this. High prices don’t work for every seller, just as low prices don’t work for every seller either. To each his own. But, then again, this is generally how business works. No business is the same. Just as no business has the exact same market.

Your brand name gig starts at $20, which is only $10 higher than my cheapest package.
Your t-shirt gig starts at $5.

Besides, I suspect you’re driving traffic to your gigs with Facebook ads or some other way. I don’t think your success is based on search on Fiverr.

When I search “brand names,” you’re not on page 1 of relevance or best selling.

Glad we can agree on something. My point is that sales are the most important thing in the world. No Sales = No Business, so each seller has to find a prince point that he feels comfortable with, and that delivers sales.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Wait! Yours are way better than mines… :thinking:

Correction: $30. I raised my prices due to demand. :wink:

I have neither promoted this gig, nor made a sale from it in years. It is awaiting a complete redesign. At the moment, t-shirt design is one of the most saturated categories on Fiverr. I am presently developing a strategy to compete in this saturated category as well.

I cannot comment on my marketing or promotional strategies. All I can say is… they seem to be working right now. And that is sufficient for me at this time.

Good for you, and I see you raised your bottom price by $10 which is reasonable. I’d like to see what would happen if your prices were $100, $200, $300. Would you still get the same amount of orders a day?

T-shirts aren’t hot anymore. The good old days of making quick money on Teespring are gone. Some are still designing t-shirts for Amazon and other Teespring clones, but it’s pretty tough. My teespring gig hasn’t gotten an order in a while.

I mention that because most of the advice I give is for people who do Fiverr the way I do it, with no advertising, social media promotions, blog driving traffic, etc.

You and I argue a lot, but I’m shocked that someone with 42 orders in queue hasn’t been elevated to TRS yet. Do they not see all the money you’re bringing them?

Those prices seem a bit random to me. I price my packages carefully, based upon the services and value offered. Merely applying a random price, and expecting my clients to pay that doesn’t seem like it would be in-step with the services that I provide.

I beg to differ. I have a few clothing lines out there via other non-Fiverr work that I do, and they sell very well (I would even say that some of them are indeed “hot”). Granted, I am well-established in those markets (and have been for many years), that likely works in my favor, but I don’t think t-shirts are cooling down as much as you think. They might be on Teespring, but certainly not across the market in general.

Eh. I don’t see TRS as something necessary to my success. If Fiverr chooses to promote me to that level, I’ll be thankful, and I’ll make use of the advantages it offers. Truth be told, though, I’m perfectly happy as a Level 2 seller.

I’ve mentioned this before on the forum, and it’s still true today, the levels don’t really have any significant affect on a seller’s ability to be successful here on Fiverr. Any seller can be as successful as they are motivated to be. It’s just a matter of how motivated a seller chooses to be. I’ve seen some Level 1 sellers doing great; I’ve seen Level 2 sellers struggling with lengthy queues; and I’ve seen TRS sellers with queues that make my jaw drop. Anything is possible, no matter what level a seller has at any given time.

I have no doubt that Fiverr has plenty of stats relating to my success, sales, and customer interactions. Their decisions based upon those success stats aren’t really mine to worry about, though. I just focus on my clients, and making them happy – that’s my primary job as a freelancer, and what I enjoy doing the most. :slight_smile:

I’m asking the same thing continuously that if these impression and gigs matters