Fiverr Forum

Advice about my profile and my gigs

Hi, I’m a new arrival and I don’t know how I can use Fiverr. Can you see my profile and can you give me some advice on how to improve my profile? Thanks.

Hi, advice on my profile

As you defined in description about your games, I’m afraid that it would not make any issue in your profile.

Write about that thing for what have you joined the fiverr!

Be Happy!

Not sure how your love of sports makes for a good profile description? Great that you love sport, but not relevant to your profile. :slightly_smiling_face:

How about expanding on your descriptions a bit? They’re both very short.

Good luck! :sun_with_face:

Thank you for answering! :blush:

Thanks for advice, I will change them! I thought I had to describe me and so I decided to add also my passion but in effect this information is needless. What should I say about me in description?

As you’re offering gigs to help others you could describe what you’ve done in the past, what your personal traits are - empathy etc.? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much!

I change my description, now is it better? :joy:

Maybe reword the title of the gig that says "I will a friend with whom… ". Maybe its missing a word like “be”.

The profile description says “thanks to basket,”. It’s not clear what you mean by that (basketball?).
If your gig includes chat off-site maybe it would need Fiverr’s permission?

Thanks, I changed them. I’m new here and I thought it was possible to use fiverr to talk to others, no? I read a lot of similar gigs

Yes that’s fine if that’s what you meant. If you meant the Fiverr messaging/“Inbox” system.
If there’s an active order it says “you have an active order with…” and asks If you want to send the message on the order page, so the messages could be put on the order page.

You could check the gigs of other sellers who do this to see what they use but if they use anything off Fiverr get permission from CS before doing the same (just to make sure you don’t get in trouble with CS re: communication off Fiverr).

I wanted to use the fiverr messaging but now I see also the other gigs. Thank you very much!