Advice for gig marketing

ar_tusar

Hello guys. I am AR Tusar. I am new to the Fiverr marketplace. I know this marketplace as Fiverr is the best marketplace and I am very glad to work here. But I very weak for client communication. Can anyone give me advice about how to communicate with the client properly?

Thanks
AR Tusar

thanks brother. I will follow your advice

Just follow their lead. Be receptive, clear, and quick to respond. If the conversation isn’t going anywhere, ask then what their deadline is, ask them another couple details about the project, then say “Ok, I’d love to help you with this, should I put an order together?”

Boom, sale.

• 3 months later...

Yes,You choose right platform to make money but you also need to provide good service then automatically your will get more orders.
now, i can give you one advice as my experience … when you publish your GIG on fiverr. Its automatically rank but when you will get know try to convert into order . if you do this then you will get rank fiverr algorithm. because, order conversion is a very important thing on fiverr.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes,You choose right platform to make money but you also need to provide good service then automatically your will get more orders.

now, i can give you one advice as my experience … when you publish your GIG on fiverr. Its automatically rank but when you will get know try to convert into order . if you do this then you will get rank fiverr algorithm. because, order conversion is a very important thing on fiverr.

thanks bro to give me a valuable advice

an give you one advice as my experience … when you pu

Thanks for your information.

• 1 month later...

Archived