Advice for new sellers on fiverr

Welcome @luisguillen10.

As @akashmahmud2 said, sharing your link to your social media will be a good one.
I would also recommend having a good image of your GIG.
Description and keywords are important, but I think you should see your gig as a buyer. In that case you will see what you need to change and update.

If you think like a buyer, you will have the best start. Good luck on your journey.
Rreba

Well, first off, you have less than 1-minute read-time on the Fiver Forum according to your Forum profile.

I suggest you do some homework here.

Start reading things you find in the category here called Fiverr Tips.

Also, read, re-read and understand the Terms of Service.

All the answers you need are here.

You just have to look for them.

Hi Everyone!

I am new to Fiverr and looking for tips on what anyone can do or does to get started selling!

Any advice is appreciated 🙂

looking for tips on what anyone can do or does to get started selling!

There are many tips you will find which have written by experts. Just search in the search box what do you want. After much studying, you may write about particular tips which you don’t find into previous topics. Then anyone can help you who knows the particular solution.

You may read this topic below.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

How to get my 2nd order

How to get my 2nd order

Order getting process always same. There is no particular or special process for getting the second order. You may get next orders by the same process as the first order. I hope getting the second order will be easier than first order if you have good rating for previous work.

• 6 months later...

Archived