Fiverr Community Forum

Advice for sellers

Welcome to all new sellers! Fiverr is an amazing place and I wish you great success here!

I thought I would start writing posts to try and help all those enthusiastic new sellers who just want to know how they can be successful. So here is my first post. So, a little about myself…

I started my life on fiverr back in August 2014. I wasn’t sure whether I could be successful, but I was itching to give things a go. I’m not one of those sellers who has managed to buy a house or a car with the proceeds from my sales on fiverr (more’s the pity) but I feel that I have been reasonably successful having made a few thousand dollars on the platform. I have had setbacks over the years I have been here; I have many commitments and it can be difficult to get the balance right. I have also had periods of illness which have set me back, and the odd tricky customer who has put a spanner in the works. However, fiverr is still there for me, I still have the option of working on fiverr and making some money. I thank fiverr for that! So, enough chat! My first tip is to
Make your gig unique!
When you are deciding on your gig offering, try to offer something new, something that nobody else offers. This can be tricky, but the difference can be in the gig offered, or it can be you yourself and your experience that is the key to the uniqueness of the gig. Try to fill a gap that is on fiverr. Don’t plagiarise! When you are writing your gig, make sure not to copy from other sellers’ descriptions. This is unfair, it could get you banned, and it is not an honest representation of the gig you are offering. Let people know why they should choose you over other sellers; be enthusiastic and upbeat! If you have particularly relevant experience, shout it to the rooftops!!
Well that was my first tip…I’ll be adding tips periodically. I hope that my posts help somebody out there! Have a great day!

31 Likes

good contain helpful for me.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m so glad it is helpful :slight_smile:.

1 Like

@rosebarlow you are most welcome

1 Like

:blush: Hope you are doing well?

its really helpful. thanks

1 Like

Great! Pleased to be of help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

keep helping us. :blush:

Of course…here is my second post with advice for sellers…I will be writing a new one and posting it in the next few days :).

1 Like

Thank you very very much. Its really helpful for me. I appreciate your thoughts. and i am grateful to you for sharing your excellent thoughts.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure :).

1 Like

This is really super helpful. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Pleased to help out :slight_smile:

It’s really helpful, Thank you a lot :smiley:

1 Like

I will be glad hearing from you again. Share more of your experience

1 Like

thank you very much

1 Like

Its is very helpful me, Thank you so much. i waiting for your more experience.

1 Like

Good Topic, It’s really helpful to me. Thank You

1 Like

Thanks for ur gud information :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @rosebarlow. Great Writing.

1 Like