Advice me about my profile

tusher2002

I don’t know much about your niche, but I will advise that you keep your intro simple and fast.

“Hi there, I’m a web designer. I’m a full-time freelancer web desingner. I’m skilled and dedicated with my works. I’m friendly with my client’s. I give my best to make satisfied my client’s. I’m responsive with my client’s.”

Can be changed into:
“Hi there, I’m a full-time web designer. I am dedicated to my work and friendly with my clients. I do my best to satisfy my clients, and respond actively.”

I think it’s a good time to improve English, since Communication is what clients most need. Most of the work one person does can be done by another, but the clincher if the service we provide is the one the client needs. 🙂 Good luck!

I don’t know much about your niche, but I will advise that you keep your intro simple and fast.

“Hi there, I’m a web designer. I’m a full-time freelancer web desingner. I’m skilled and dedicated with my works. I’m friendly with my client’s. I give my best to make satisfied my client’s. I’m responsive with my client’s.”

Can be changed into:

“Hi there, I’m a full-time web designer. I am dedicated to my work and friendly with my clients. I do my best to satisfy my clients, and respond actively.”

I think it’s a good time to improve English, since Communication is what clients most need. Most of the work one person does can be done by another, but the clincher if the service we provide is the one the client needs. 🙂 Good luck!

thank you so much brother

Archived