Fiverr Forum

Advice please - I'm new and a little upset!

I recently completed a order for someone who said he didn’t like the samples (5 different business cards) to which I replied that I would do him more samples. The buyer then declined and told me it were ok and now he has left me negative not so nice comment and 0% rating. He has also sent me a message asking for his money back - am I allowed to upload the business cards I completed so I can get someone elses opinion? If not, sorry! Please just delete them admin if I’m not meant to post them…just want others opinions, please

I truly do not think they were terrible as he has put…bit upset about this as I’m new on here and already got a not so nice comment - is there someone who can take a look at my work then remove the unnecessary comment?

Sorry about the duplicate uploads

I think they look great! I wish I could offer advice on how to handle this. I’m dealing with the same thing, I’m new. I did a great job on a Fiverr, did exactly what the Fiverr said it was and worked with this guy now he’s literally harassing me for a refund telling me how much I suck. I’m not giving him one though because I did exactly what he wanted and made revisions. It’s not my fault he did not understand my clearly stated Fiverr description. He gave me a public thumbs down so I gave him a well written review, and a thumbs down!

Plus now I can’t access the buyers requests page (submit offer) as I have 67% feedback now…2 100% and one 0% from him…is there anything I can do?

lol…I’ve already left thumbs up for him…unfortunately!

And thank you :wink:

They don’t look bad at all. Try contacting fiverr customer support?

Yes, I will do and thank you :wink:

Go to the order, then click on Resolution Center link from left-up corner, and propose mutual cancellation (even you already delivered the order). If the buyer agree to accept the mutual cancellation, then he will get his money back and your negative feedback wil no longer exist.

Remember, you owe me a beer for this tip :)] …

Thank you for your advice :wink:

whitehatseo10 said: If the buyer agree to accept the mutual cancellation, then he will get his money back and your negative feedback wil no longer exist.

I could be wrong, but I think that Fiverr recently changed their policy to reflect that if a mutual cancellation is agreed upon after the order is already completed, the negative review will still remain. Previously, cancelling the order made the negative feedback disappear. I could be misunderstanding their new policy, though, so if another seller is willing to provide their input on this thread, that would help.

If a mutual cancellation doesn't make the feedback disappear, according to Fiverr's Terms of Service, matters of taste are not grounds for leaving negative feedback. Therefore, you could also contact Customer Service, explain your case, attach your samples and request that they remove the feedback on the basis that your deliveries matched your seller description exactly and you over-delivered, yet the buyer still wasn't satisfied simply due to a difference in taste.

Thank you, I have sent the support team a message.

The buyer put: “The designer’s work was terrible and very unprofessional. I will be seeking a refund” for the feedback…wasn’t terrible! lol Thanks again

They look fine to me too. Just contact CS. This guy is obviously unreasonable. Or perhaps he’s just trolling you. Either way you should check out the topics about seller protection. Those can always use more voices to protect against abuse like this.

Thank you :wink: Yes, I’ve contacted CS. Just waiting for their reply…not much more I can really do! Thanks again :wink:

They look terrific.

Some said above "If the buyer agree to accept the mutual cancellation, then he will get his money back and your negative feedback wil no longer exist."

I don’t think the above is true any more. I think Fiverr changed the rules.

Here is my question and maybe someone who knows how Fiverr works better can answer it.

If you deleted the gig with the negative review, would that remove the negative review from your account?

steveeyes said: If you deleted the gig with the negative review, would that remove the negative review from your account?

No. It stays. I mean, nobody can see the negative review. It still affects your overall % though.

@steveeyes - I had thought about deleting the gig myself!

@ryangillam - Thanks for the clarification :wink:

Customer support have contacted the buyer and told him to cancel it, haven’t checked yet, but it should be gone…thankfully!

Actually, they CS, have cancelled it, so def should be gone!

it’s sxyladyorl here - deleted my fiverr account …sick of getting ripped off.

Anyway… I know have the noggin to understand why the buyer said my work was no good.

I were new back then, when I created them…and did not watermark my work… so thee said buyer obviously liked one of the samples and wanted to eat his cake as well, via keeping the work along with getting his money back a measly few dollars lol x

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.