Advice required urgently

pvitalsolutions

Hello,
Please take a moment out and view my animation gig. Can anyone tell that whether that gig should be under character animation or whiteboard and animated explainers? I am confused about this. I will be highly obliged Hopefully you guys can recommend. Please note this is my new gig, my old one was denied by Fiverr. My old gig was under Character animation though. Thanks
https://www.fiverr.com/pvitalsolutions/create-an-amazing-animation-video

Hi , first of all you are allowed to post your gig link in improve my gig for the sake of feedback , secondly I would go with the category that best suits your gig according to what you think.

secondly I would go with the category that best suits your gig according to what you think.

This is what I am asking about. I am confused? Haven’t you read?

secondly I would go with the category that best suits your gig according to what you think.

This is what I am asking about. I am confused? Haven’t you read?

Okay , Let me be clear you are allowed to post links to your gig for advice! In this section of the forums. Post your gig link here and i’ll look at it.

Well first off you say yourself in the gig title that this is an animated ex-plainer video so i would say just put it in that category… secondly it feels like you’re a level 2 seller and I should be asking you for advice on how to have a high selling gig.

animated ex-plainer video so i would say just put it in that category

Thinking the same, will stay in this category for few days, will change later then.

secondly it feels like you’re a level 2 seller and I should be asking you for advice on how to have a high selling gig.

Secondly, I was a level 2 seller but due to cancellations from buyers who dont bother reading the description, i lost my status. Let me in private message if you need any advice. Though there are many veterans out there 🙂

Hello,

Please take a moment out and view my animation gig. Can anyone tell that whether that gig should be under character animation or whiteboard and animated explainers? I am confused about this. I will be highly obliged Hopefully you guys can recommend. Please note this is my new gig, my old one was denied by Fiverr. My old gig was under Character animation though. Thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/pvitalsolutions/create-an-amazing-animation-video

“So I had a gig that had around 140 reviews on it.”

From your previous topic.

My old gig was under Character animation though.

Looks like a successful category.

“So I had a gig that had around 140 reviews on it.”

From your previous topic.

My old gig was under Character animation though.

Looks like a successful category.

Yes, i posted that few months ago. The scenario was different as that time i had reviews on my gig but now none. Plus depending on the gig description, my gig seems suitable for both.

Should i wait for few days in this category then try for other category? What do you say?

I mean the one you are talking about that is my recent post, i posted a similar post few months ago

Yes, i posted that few months ago. The scenario was different as that time i had reviews on my gig but now none. Plus depending on the gig description, my gig seems suitable for both.

Should i wait for few days in this category then try for other category? What do you say?

I mean the one you are talking about that is my recent post, i posted a similar post few months ago

Give this category a go.

Archived