Fiverr Community Forum

Advice, Thoughts, and Ideas on My Gig (Resume Writing & Editing)

Hey guys, I just wanted to hear from you guys if there was any way I could improve my gig. I’m a pretty experienced resume writer, editor, and reviewer for college and high school students. I think my gig is clear and concise, and I’m excited to start getting customers, but nobody has viewed it yet. Is there something else that I should be doing to boost my gig performance? Thanks!

https://www.fiverr.com/sbcardinals/cheap-college-resume-editing-writing-and-advice

Hi Sam,

I checked on your Gig, the basics are perfectly fine :slight_smile:
The start is always the most difficult part, but you will get there with a little advise.

I’m still a new seller on Fiverr, with about 20 orders completed, but from my experience I would recommend you to do the following:

1. Reduce the price - You need to build trust and receive some reviews, which means that you will have to do a lot of work for only a few. See it as an investment.
  2. Reduce the delivery time - Keep in mind that many customers use the different filters. 1-Day delivery is one that will get chosen very often. Of you don’t have a 1-day delivery, you will miss a big chunk of people that are searching in Fiverr.
  3. Add some examples in your Gig album - Create a few examples and showcase them. Your first customer needs to know what to expect.

I hope you appreciate my feedback. If you like you can take a look at my Gig (I offer the same service as you do :wink:

Good luck!

Anna

1 Like

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for your great advice! I’ve edited my gig to reflect your edits. I am hoping they will help me out, and I’m excited to see where this takes me in the near future! Thanks again for all your help!

Sam

1 Like