Fiverr Community Forum

Advice to Improve Gigs

Hello,
I am a fairly new user to Fiverr, but I just wanted to see if there’s a way to improve my gigs. For now, I only have one gig as a proofreader and editor. I do not have much work experience and have only started college, which has been a bit of a setback. However, I do have good writing and editing skills and have taken some advanced classes, and I wanted to see if there is a way to show that outside of work experience or a degree.
Thank you!

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure working on anything related to school work or university assignments is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service which I’m sure you must’ve read.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information! I apologize for the way I worded my post. I was not planning on working on student or university assignments; I was just saying that my writing and editing background are from some college classes, so I have little experience.

3 Likes

get your first order as soon as possible
do proper on page SEO of your gig
make trustworthy clients
increase your conversion rate
have a good average selling rate
stay online 24/7
become a higher level seller orthy clients
promote your gigs on social media
create multiple gigs in the same catagory
complete odrer on time
Thank you

3 Likes

@eliiclaire try to read all information

4 Likes

how is it possible ??

2 Likes

Research for long-tail keywords. Analyze your competitors. Try to write your descriptions with the AIDA model which is also recommended by Fiverr. Use Eye-catching thumbnails will increase your CTR rate. stay online and send buyers request regularly.
I would recommend watching this free course by Fiverr:

4 Likes

Welcome to fiverr. How you will do best

2 Likes

Welcome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thanks for giving advice

1 Like

you can log in fiverr on your phone and on your internet conection so that if buyer knock you you will reply first

welcome to our community

1 Like

Wasn’t based on your post, it was based on your gig description.

1 Like

After some other people commented on that, I’ve been reworking on the description… thank you for your input and time, it’s really helpful!

1 Like