Advice to Improve Gigs

eliiclaire

Hello,
I am a fairly new user to Fiverr, but I just wanted to see if there’s a way to improve my gigs. For now, I only have one gig as a proofreader and editor. I do not have much work experience and have only started college, which has been a bit of a setback. However, I do have good writing and editing skills and have taken some advanced classes, and I wanted to see if there is a way to show that outside of work experience or a degree.
Thank you!

I’m pretty sure working on anything related to school work or university assignments is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service which I’m sure you must’ve read.

Thank you for the information! I apologize for the way I worded my post. I was not planning on working on student or university assignments; I was just saying that my writing and editing background are from some college classes, so I have little experience.

get your first order as soon as possible
do proper on page SEO of your gig
make trustworthy clients
increase your conversion rate
have a good average selling rate
stay online 24/7
become a higher level seller orthy clients
promote your gigs on social media
create multiple gigs in the same catagory
complete odrer on time
Thank you

@eliiclaire try to read all information

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

get your first order as soon as possible

do proper on page SEO of your gig

make trustworthy clients

increase your conversion rate

have a good average selling rate

stay online 24/7

become a higher level seller orthy clients

promote your gigs on social media

create multiple gigs in the same catagory

complete odrer on time

Thank you

stay online 24/7

how is it possible ??

Research for long-tail keywords. Analyze your competitors. Try to write your descriptions with the AIDA model which is also recommended by Fiverr. Use Eye-catching thumbnails will increase your CTR rate. stay online and send buyers request regularly.
I would recommend watching this free course by Fiverr:

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

• 2 weeks later...

Research for long-tail keywords. Analyze your competitors. Try to write your descriptions with the AIDA model which is also recommended by Fiverr. Use Eye-catching thumbnails will increase your CTR rate. stay online and send buyers request regularly.

I would recommend watching this free course by Fiverr:

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

thanks for giving advice

Thank you for the information! I apologize for the way I worded my post. I was not planning on working on student or university assignments; I was just saying that my writing and editing background are from some college classes, so I have little experience.

Wasn’t based on your post, it was based on your gig description.

Archived