Advise me if you can

mazedinreza

I complete 20 orders .and i was got 11reviews in my account.But unfortunately its around 20days,there is no order in my account.i send 10buyer request everyday but no response & no order.What is happening with my account ?? please help me!

The one thing I have learned in the 20 months I have been on Fiverr is that sometimes I am busy and sometimes I am not.

I think it has something to do with their algorithm for showing gigs on the search pages.

please help me!

Make sure the BR responses you send are perfect in the way you present your offer. Make sure what you offer is what the buyer wants. I have heard of sellers who spam the BR by begging for work. Good luck. 🍀

Have you been marketing and promoting your gigs anywhere?

Or Make sure you are sending BR Perfectly.

To you, my suggestion is to work hard and you will get success.

My account was good response.But last 20/25 days this problem happening with me.I already did 20 works with good response

I complete 20 orders .and i was got 11reviews in my account.But unfortunately its around 20days,there is no order in my account.i send 10buyer request everyday but no response & no order.What is happening with my account ?? please help me!

its around 20days,there is no order in my account.

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived