After 2 year of good experience my profile goes down

hazi821995

Morning! I think it’s the problem of August. People are on holidays and the amount of orders decreases.
I had less orders than usual this month too and overall activity of the customers is lower.
Your gigs can be easily found on first pages, so I don’t think that the problem is too serious.

Morning! I think it’s the problem of August. People are on holidays and the amount of orders decreases.

I had less orders than usual this month too and overall activity of the customers is lower.

Your gigs can be easily found on first pages, so I don’t think that the problem is too serious.

its never happens before like in last 2 year. the impression on my gig was 18k and now its just around 1.5k

Have you seen this thread?

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

Archived