Fiverr Community Forum

After 3 reviews, it's total silence again

Greetings everyone.
After one month of starting my gig, I got my first order. Then I got 2 more from the same person. I even got 5-star ratings for all 3 orders. After I got my 3rd review, my daily impression went from an average of ~20 to 90, then 144 the next day.
I checked my ranking, my gig had got to the middle of the first page of the search results for 2 of my main keywords.
But the problem is that it’s been almost a week after that game-changing 3rd review. And my impressions are going down again. I have not received any orders after yet. Yesterday, my gig went from the first page to the middle of the second page.
Basically, it’s total silence again like before, I don’t know what to do and what am I doing wrong. Please share some tips or any such experiences of yours.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Enter the term “gig rotation” into the search window at the top of the Fiverr Forum page.

That will answer your questions about why you impressions/orders are down.

Active 24/7…more orders waiting for you…thank you

Now that’s a coincidence. I was just reading your messages on another thread. And I also have a window open where I searched the term ‘gig rotation’ haha.
But I thought gig rotation works on a longer basis, like it rotates after several weeks or months. While, in my case, it’s low on one day, on its peak the other day then, down again a few days later.
I wasn’t aware that gig rotation happens on such a frequent basis. Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

Remember, there are millions of freelancers here.

DAILY Gig Rotation makes it fair for everyone.

2 Likes