Fiverr Community Forum

After 4 MONTHS, I finally received my first order

It took a long while. Over the past few months I had a few people sending me a message regarding some of my gigs. Some of them just disappeared after the first message or two (despite expressing interest), some I just had to reject because I was not able to do what they asked for (I tried to link them to other sellers).
Today I finally got my first order, a simple job, for $5. In total it took about a couple of hours from the first message until I delivered the gig, and all the time I was constantly exchanging messages with the buyer.
I hope to get another order soon, I’ve been waiting for it. I got 5 stars rating which is even better than the money as a new seller.

PS- This blind feedback thing is terrible and quite stressful.

6 Likes

How did you get your first order! Is it from buyer request or from the fiverr searching result!

All this time is your gig was ranked on first page?

A buyer sent me a message regarding one of my gigs. I was lucky enough to open fiverr just as he sent it, so I could reply him immediately. BR is mostly full of stuff that isn’t really relevant to me, but I still check it occasionally.

I have never checked the rank of my gig or what page it’s in.

1 Like

Congratulatios, May Allah help you.

That’s great.
Wish you good luck

congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of Luck for more and more… :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@yogevsharabi Congratulations brother. Just try to be online as much as you can and check buyers request on regular basis. You can get more orders by this. :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Thank you.
I do try to stay online as much as possible. I think I just have a lot of competition, especially as a new seller.

1 Like

Congro brother…first order is the ice breaker…hoping you get alot of success ahead