After 4 months i got my first order for design a logo after that no more order please save my gig by clicking only

shuvoyt673

hello everyone, I’m a new seller here, I’m from India. I got my first order after 4 or 5 months of creating my gig and I got a 5* review also from the buyer I’m happy about that but after that, no more orders and my gig ranking also going down so I requested everyone please save my gig by clicking only!
to visit my gig =https://www.fiverr.com/share/VorYgB

Clicking on your Gig is not what will “save it”. You need to find buyers for your Gig - that is the only way in a sea of literally 1000’s of “logo makers” will you be able to be seen in any search.

GG

you are right but my gig should be show in 2 or 3 starting pages of searching so buyer can place the order that’s why i need more click is it workable or not?

you are right but my gig should be show in 2 or 3 starting pages of searching so buyer can place the order that’s why i need more click is it workable or not?

Nope. That isn’t how you get orders. There are a huge number of different things that account for where you are in the pages here. If it was as easy as having your friends or some strangers click on your listing to get you on the first page or the first 4 pages, don’t you think everyone would be doing that? You need to stand out in some way and also find buyers who need what it is you are selling. Go look at how many logo designers you are competing with on this platform. Some with 1000’s of reviews.

GG

More clicks does not guarantee you high ranking on the Search Engine. Clicks with no orders are just as useless. What will guarantee you higher ranking is your conversion rate. The more orders you will get in future, the higher your gigs will rank.

Nope. That isn’t how you get orders. There are a huge number of different things that account for where you are in the pages here. If it was as easy as having your friends or some strangers click on your listing to get you on the first page or the first 4 pages, don’t you think everyone would be doing that? You need to stand out in some way and also find buyers who need what it is you are selling. Go look at how many logo designers you are competing with on this platform. Some with 1000’s of reviews.

GG

thanks again for this guidance

Archived