After 4 years Fiverr Denied my 2 Gigs

seoranks1

Based on the reasons, one of the social bookmarking platforms you were working with has reported your gig for breaking their Terms, and because of that Fiverr had to deny your gig to avoid legal issues with that platform.

I assume you haven’t read the Terms of Use for each social bookmarking platform, hence this problem.

Based on the reasons, one of the social bookmarking platforms you were working with has reported your gig for breaking their Terms, and because of that Fiverr had to deny your gig to avoid legal issues with that platform.

I assume you haven’t read the Terms of Use for each social bookmarking platform, hence this problem.

Where i can read their Terms Rules…

Every social bookmarking website has terms of service. Visit each website where you intend to post links, read their terms, and ensure that nothing that you intend to post there violates those terms.

Every social bookmarking website has terms of service. Visit each website where you intend to post links, read their terms, and ensure that nothing that you intend to post there violates those terms.

Its impossible to read all the terms so we can’t share our gigs too

Its impossible to read all the terms so we can’t share our gigs too

Its impossible to read all the terms

In that case, you shouldn’t provide services that use social bookmarking sites whose terms you didn’t read, otherwise this is what happens - Fiverr takes the down gigs because you broke the terms of other social bookmarking sites since you didn’t read their terms.

There’s a purpose to all these terms pages: to avoid doing illegal stuff that will affect other sites or yourself 😉

• 1 month later...

Its impossible to read all the terms

In that case, you shouldn’t provide services that use social bookmarking sites whose terms you didn’t read, otherwise this is what happens - Fiverr takes the down gigs because you broke the terms of other social bookmarking sites since you didn’t read their terms.

There’s a purpose to all these terms pages: to avoid doing illegal stuff that will affect other sites or yourself 😉

Then I will close that services…its $5 Gig services so i will focus in my other services gig

Archived