After 6 Month I Have Just 1 Order Complete Whats Happened What Can I Do?

logomaniya

I Regularly Online At Fiverr And Seo Boost In Fiverr Gigs And Click Impression Get More But No Have Chances To Get Orders

Well, I am sorry to say, but you need to improve your English at first. If you communicate with a buyer using such an indecisive and hazy tone and lack of grammar, they might not be interested in working with you.

Well, I am sorry to say, but you need to improve your English at first. If you communicate with a buyer using such an indecisive and hazy tone and lack of grammar, they might not be interested in working with you.

Well, I am sorry to say, but you need to improve your English at first.

With the diversity of languages in this world we live in, I don’t think improper use of the English language defines a persons level of experience and expertise. I too am rubbed a bit when I read some of these posts in the forums, but take them for what they are.

With the diversity of languages in this world we live in, I don’t think improper use of the English language defines a persons level of experience and expertise. I too am rubbed a bit when I read some of these posts in the forums, but take them for what they are.

Rightly said… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We should move forward without blaming anybody over English language or whatever language…

With the diversity of languages in this world we live in, I don’t think improper use of the English language defines a persons level of experience and expertise.

It doesn’t, but there are buyers who prefer to work with sellers who can speak English well. OP is competing in an overcrowded category, and speaking a language well can be a competitive advantage.

After 6 Month I Have Just 1 Order Complete

You have joined in September 2020. It’s December 2020, not March 2021.

It’s a stats issue. Majority of customers are not happy to work with sellers not proficient in english language. While I can agree that a professional seller can speak different languages than english, english is the most important language worldwide and on the internet. So practically, it becomes necessary to have a good understanding and a good level of proficiency in english language.

With the diversity of languages in this world we live in, I don’t think improper use of the English language defines a persons level of experience and expertise.

It doesn’t, but there are buyers who prefer to work with sellers who can speak English well. OP is competing in an overcrowded category, and speaking a language well can be a competitive advantage.

After 6 Month I Have Just 1 Order Complete

You have joined in September 2020. It’s December 2020, not March 2021.

It doesn’t, but there are buyers who prefer to work with sellers who can speak English well.

Of course. I’m a native English speaker and I understand that fact… but as you may have noticed, Fiverr has a large and diverse representative of the world’s creators on hand. The internet and platforms have opened up the world in that sense, so people should expect this. The point of my comment to the original poster was, “Language has no defining principle on the level of experience.”

I don’t think there is any more need to expand on that fact.

I don’t think improper use of the English language

One Thing Is To Have Improper EnglisH But To Type Every First Letter In Caps, Why and How.

Now that was painful to type.

No, it does not, but as a buyer, but I agree with @catwriter I would choose to work with a seller that is proficient in English instead of a seller who is not. The reason being that I would be more confident that the seller who speaks English fluently would understand my requirements.

Also, @logomaniya

You are attempting to offer services in a highly competitive niche. I believe there are at least 165,000 other gigs on Fiverr for logos. Have you asked yourself why a buyer should purchase your gig rather than the other 164,999? What makes your gig stand out from the others? What have you done up to now to improve your gig offering?

If you stop using a capital letter at the beginning of every word that will help you right away.

Just use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.

I notice in previous topics that you use the word “dear” when replying to others.

Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

I would like to summarize. Ok, it’s true, world wide web, globalization, and so on. A buyer must expect a non english seller (I am Italian). It’s also true that learning at least to write correctly in english (at least, you can also learn to speak english) is a bonus, a positive point that will bring more and more customers to search for you. It’s statistical. Except if you are such an impressive talent, that the buyer is overwhelmed by your art and your skills and can forget your english.

Archived