After 9 years again on Fiverr

shereali_cse

Hi, It is 9 years gone. Now I wanna come back to Fiverr. I started my freelancing career on Fiverr 2010 then Fiverr was a tinny platform only $5 dollar work was available. My teacher introduces me with Fiverr and warns me that don’t spread up this platform to the people cause do more you share do more you looser. When many people join on this platform then it will be tough to gain a job. As my teacher’s advice, I did not tell people about this platform. Suddenly, something happened in my life and I lost my job, lost my concentration on work, kick out from fiverr and other freelancing platforms. But in this entire time, I have learned PHP, Javascript, Laravel & Wordpress. Even In the local market, I have 5 years experience on Full Stack Web Development. Now, I wanna deploy myself again in Fiverr. Is it possible to work there now on my existing skill? Though I’m hard working with python, react and Django.

You can always find your clients here.
Though your teacher was wrong, people who started 9 years ago had less competition and managed to build their profiles and gain top level status (most of them)

Right now it will be really tough to beat thousands of other people working in the same niche.

But good luck in your journey anyway.

You can always find your clients here.

Though your teacher was wrong, people who started 9 years ago had less competition and managed to build their profiles and gain top level status (most of them)

Right now it will be really tough to beat thousands of other people working in the same niche.

But good luck in your journey anyway.

Thank you Maria for your inspiration.

Hi, It is 9 years gone. Now I wanna come back to Fiverr. I started my freelancing career on Fiverr 2010 then Fiverr was a tinny platform only $5 dollar work was available. My teacher introduces me with Fiverr and warns me that don’t spread up this platform to the people cause do more you share do more you looser. When many people join on this platform then it will be tough to gain a job. As my teacher’s advice, I did not tell people about this platform. Suddenly, something happened in my life and I lost my job, lost my concentration on work, kick out from fiverr and other freelancing platforms. But in this entire time, I have learned PHP, Javascript, Laravel & Wordpress. Even In the local market, I have 5 years experience on Full Stack Web Development. Now, I wanna deploy myself again in Fiverr. Is it possible to work there now on my existing skill? Though I’m hard working with python, react and Django.

kick out from fiverr and other freelancing platforms.

Nine years is a lot of time! I suggest that you read Fiverr’s ToS again as I am sure a lot has changed in the last nine years. This will probably help keep you out of trouble on Fiverr.

Good luck! 🍀

Suddenly, something happened in my life and I lost my job, lost my concentration on work, kick out from fiverr and other freelancing platforms.

🔼

Archived