Fiverr Community Forum

After a long days buyer come

Hi Everyone,
I hope everything is going fine.
I am facing an issue and need suggestions.
I did an order on 4th April. A buyer needs a revision so, I did accordingly. After that, the buyer did not respond. The order was marked automatically complete. Now, after a long day, the buyer comes and says, “You did not meet the word requirements”, “Grammar errors”, and so on. I showed the grammar results as well as the word limit that was according to the order deal.
I do not know how to deal with such buyers. I checked the buyer’s Id review, which contains negative reviews, like “poor buyer”, “irresponsible buyer”, “non-serious client” etc.
I am worried about what to do now. I showed the grammar results and overall checking score that is 98/100.
Kindly give me suggestions. I will be thankful.

3 Likes

may be the buyer is very poor… otherwiser he is busy now…you should be patient… then you will cheak it…thank you

2 Likes

Sometimes, everyone gets such poor clients. Almost everyone. So let it leave. Be more professional. Give your best to the work.

3 Likes

I rechecked the order. Everything is according to the order deal. I asked him that highlight the mistakes, I will correct them. He said why? That’s weird.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s the first time happen to me, so I do not know how to deal with such buyers. I am worried.

1 Like

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your buyer was not satisfied with your work. That can be a very frustrating experience. However, your gig descriptions contain many grammar mistakes, so based on that, your buyer might be right.

Also, I would just like to remind you that it is not allowed to help buyers with academic tasks. I can see that some of your gigs on literature could perhaps attract buyers who would want you to help with their homework. Just a heads up if a buyer like that should ever contact you.

9 Likes

Alright, I remain careful of academic work and reject the orders.
I also edit the gig and correct the grammatical errors.
Thank you for good suggestions.

1 Like