After a month my gig dropped from Page 1 to 4 Shall I wait may be it ranks up again or I shall Change Keywords

naikoosuhaib

Guest offlinehelpers

If you’ve got relevant keywords for each gig why would you want to change them?

Example - I create videos for plumbers.
If sales slowed down, would I change my keywords to ‘logo design’ - of course I wouldn’t! Pick your keywords correctly to begin with and you won’t go far wrong. 🙂

Remember, every time you edit your gig, it will drop out for a while anyway.

If you’ve got relevant keywords for each gig why would you want to change them?

Example - I create videos for plumbers.

If sales slowed down, would I change my keywords to ‘logo design’ - of course I wouldn’t! Pick your keywords correctly to begin with and you won’t go far wrong. 🙂

Remember, every time you edit your gig, it will drop out for a while anyway.

I had not updated that is why confused but got 46 reviews all 5 star but recent was 4.3 star may be this caused?

Guest offlinehelpers

I had not updated that is why confused but got 46 reviews all 5 star but recent was 4.3 star may be this caused?

You only got that review 5 hours ago - don’t worry about it.

There are much better ways of spending your time than worrying which page your gigs are on - honestly, there really are! We all know gig positions are fluid and what happened last week may not happen today or tomorrow.

Good luck! ☀️

(and stop worrying so much!)

You only got that review 5 hours ago - don’t worry about it.

There are much better ways of spending your time than worrying which page your gigs are on - honestly, there really are! We all know gig positions are fluid and what happened last week may not happen today or tomorrow.

Good luck! ☀️

(and stop worrying so much!)

I never look at gig positions.

Archived