After all the talk on the algorithm

writer99025

April was my best month for a while, and May is turning out to be even better, at this rate, with only 3 days gone. In fact, at this rate, May might well turn out to be my best month yet. All orders, mind you, are from repeat buyers - at least all the big ones. I have a few $10/$15 orders from new buyers, but all the $100+ orders are from older buyers. Is there is a lesson in there, you think, comrades?

For a cricket comparison, for my first two years, I played like Virender Sehwag. Then during my 3rd year, I played like Rahul Dravid. Now, for the last 4 months, I am playing like Virat Kohli. Makes sense?

Sup dude? I´m just here to kill the time. I have a date with a few friends for lunch in the city. I don´t have anything to do at home. I mean, I have done everything I needed to do in the morning. I am ready, all dressed up and in my shoes.

LOL, glad you’re having fun…your message will be deleted shortly because mods don’t like distraction from the main topic 🙂 But since it’s my thread, I guess that’s okay. LOL

April was my best month for a while, and May is turning out to be even better, at this rate, with only 3 days gone. In fact, at this rate, May might well turn out to be my best month yet. All orders, mind you, are from repeat buyers - at least all the big ones. I have a few $10/$15 orders from new buyers, but all the $100+ orders are from older buyers. Is there is a lesson in there, you think, comrades?

For a cricket comparison, for my first two years, I played like Virender Sehwag. Then during my 3rd year, I played like Rahul Dravid. Now, for the last 4 months, I am playing like Virat Kohli. Makes sense?

Now, for the last 4 months, I am playing like Virat Kohli. Makes sense?

Totally, bhai.

A typical modern-day cricketer, Virat Kohli plays his game aggressively, bares his emotions loudly in public

#bankemployee 😉

Hi, Fitrig! 👋

LOL, glad you’re having fun…your message will be deleted shortly because mods don’t like distraction from the main topic 🙂 But since it’s my thread, I guess that’s okay. LOL

A friend of mine gave birth several months ago in another country. Now she is home. So I will meet her for lunch together and give a present for her baby (nothing fancy, lol). And a few other friends will come too 🙂

OMG, is that a new rule now? I hope my comments will not be deleted! 😇 So…

A friend of mine gave birth several months ago in another country. Now she is home. So I will meet her for lunch together and give a present for her baby (nothing fancy, lol). And a few other friends will come too 🙂

OMG, is that a new rule now? I hope my comments will not be deleted! 😇 So…

They are fine with anything on my thread…I guess…😂

Archived