After becoming a level one seller gig Impressions and clicks are going down

mohedojjaman

It is simple, edit your gig again and do some minor changes. This will allow your gig to get attention from Fiver’s Algorithm and your impressions may improve. However, I would also suggest you to do the SEO of your gigs properly, especially choose the tags carefully. Most importantly, be active and utilize buyer requests regularly.

Note: If you are getting impressions but not clicks, then you should change your gig image. However, if you are getting clicks but no orders, I would advise you to improve your description. Good Luck!

• Like 3

It is simple, edit your gig again and do some minor changes. This will allow your gig to get attention from Fiver’s Algorithm and your impressions may improve. However, I would also suggest you to do the SEO of your gigs properly, especially choose the tags carefully. Most importantly, be active and utilize buyer requests regularly.

Note: If you are getting impressions but not clicks, then you should change your gig image. However, if you are getting clicks but no orders, I would advise you to improve your description. Good Luck!

thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...