After cancelling order, i lost my gig rank

lisan_e

Hey there, When i cancel order/gig I lost my gig rank. and It’s heppening again and again when i cencel order.

Welcome to Fiverr!!! Order cancellation is penalized here, even if you have no fault and your customer just decide to cancel.

You have to take care so much about these four indicators (Response time above 90%, Order on time, Order completion …).

My suggestion is to be careful with these customers, try to solve situation without cancel. You have to avoide cancel all you can…

When you cancel an order, Fiverr calculate your order as NO Completed (Thats true!), so you will loose your level

Welcome to Fiverr!!! Order cancellation is penalized here, even if you have no fault and your customer just decide to cancel.

You have to take care so much about these four indicators (Response time above 90%, Order on time, Order completion …).

My suggestion is to be careful with these customers, try to solve situation without cancel. You have to avoide cancel all you can…

When you cancel an order, Fiverr calculate your order as NO Completed (Thats true!), so you will loose your level

Thanks for your kind information.

amazing solution. Thank you buddy. 🙂

Archived