After changing tags gig has disappeared

fizz_studio

i was trying to boost the rate of order coz i was not getting orders ,… can you guide me any method i keep sharing my gig ,… but still not getting orders

i keep sharing my gig

Useless and ineffective. You should share your gigs among your target audience. Your Facebook friends never buy your gigs. (I mean 99%)

Guest offlinehelpers

i was trying to boost the rate of order coz i was not getting orders ,… can you guide me any method i keep sharing my gig ,… but still not getting orders

Have a look here:

Your logo gig only has one image - this is where you can showcase your skills - you can add another 2 images and then a further 2 as pdf files if you want - wow your visitors! ☀️

Have a look here:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy?source=footer

Your logo gig only has one image - this is where you can showcase your skills - you can add another 2 images and then a further 2 as pdf files if you want - wow your visitors! ☀️

ok i will act on your advise. thanks dear and one more thing is there no option of boosting gig i mean if i can pay for views and clicks on my gig

Guest offlinehelpers

ok i will act on your advise. thanks dear and one more thing is there no option of boosting gig i mean if i can pay for views and clicks on my gig

there no option of boosting gig i mean if i can pay for views and clicks on my gig

No, there is no way to be able to do that I’m afraid.

Archived