After completing my vacation mode, when will active my gig?

mithundebnath

Turn on vacation mode. Pausing gigs can cause more problems when you re-activate. Sometimes it takes a week or two for your gigs to reappear early in the searches after vacation mode but I was really busy the week after my last vacation so I shouldn’t worry about it.

thanks capitalquality for your reply. one more thing suppose if i turn on vacation mode today then after 24 hours later when i leave vacation mode then when will active my gig and will my gig appears on the same search result i mean my gig in the first page ?

thanks capitalquality for your reply. one more thing suppose if i turn on vacation mode today then after 24 hours later when i leave vacation mode then when will active my gig and will my gig appears on the same search result i mean my gig in the first page ?

For some people your gig goes back in rank, for some it goes back higher or lower, for some it does not go back unless you contact CS and wait. It does seem to matter how long you use it. The longer you are away, the less chance it will be easy to return.

For some people your gig goes back in rank, for some it goes back higher or lower, for some it does not go back unless you contact CS and wait. It does seem to matter how long you use it. The longer you are away, the less chance it will be easy to return.

But see, you say that but the last time I went on vacation was the longest - almost 2 months - and I got orders as soon as I came off vacation, and from new buyers.

I was confused.

Archived