After Delivery What Can I Do?

vidmah

As @hinajehan said, there really is nothing to do at this point! Unless your buyer comes back with needed revisions, you have fulfilled your side of the order. Some buyers never speak to the seller again after the delivery is made. Of course I find this odd…but pressuring someone to respond is only going to irritate the buyer, and in a worse case scenario, make a buyer leave you a bad review out of spite.

I wouldn’t worry! This is fairly common, and I would stick to focusing on your other orders/gaining new orders.

As @hinajehan said, there really is nothing to do at this point! Unless your buyer comes back with needed revisions, you have fulfilled your side of the order. Some buyers never speak to the seller again after the delivery is made. Of course I find this odd…but pressuring someone to respond is only going to irritate the buyer, and in a worse case scenario, make a buyer leave you a bad review out of spite.

I wouldn’t worry! This is fairly common, and I would stick to focusing on your other orders/gaining new orders.

Thanks for comment.

2 buyers cheat with me yesterday. Still disappointing.

Archived