After getting Level 1 seller badge, steep drop in pageviews and everything. What to do?

jazibkhaleel

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Understand that once you look more professional, more capable, there are certain types of buyers who will avoid you - and good riddance too.

These will be the kinds of people who want to use & abuse you. People who only want to do business with people they suspect are sillier than they are. People who only buy things that should cost $100 for $10.

🙂

Understand that once you look more professional, more capable, there are certain types of buyers who will avoid you - and good riddance too.

These will be the kinds of people who want to use & abuse you. People who only want to do business with people they suspect are sillier than they are. People who only buy things that should cost $100 for $10.

🙂

I decrease my prices and nothing changes. The impressions was dropped since I was upgraded to seller one and don’t know wht’s the logic behind that. I didn’t do something wrong and impressions still dropping

I decrease my prices and nothing changes. The impressions was dropped since I was upgraded to seller one and don’t know wht’s the logic behind that. I didn’t do something wrong and impressions still dropping

Don’t drop your prices. That has no impact on impressions at all.

Could it simply be that you are on your turn to be “quiet” whilst Fiverr gives someone else a go (which you clearly have had)?

Hold your course. If you did something to get successful, don’t go undoing ti the moment it gets a bit choppy. Matter of fact this is the time to take stock and focus even more on what made your success in the first place - trust me, price was not it.

🙂

Don’t drop your prices. That has no impact on impressions at all.

Could it simply be that you are on your turn to be “quiet” whilst Fiverr gives someone else a go (which you clearly have had)?

Hold your course. If you did something to get successful, don’t go undoing ti the moment it gets a bit choppy. Matter of fact this is the time to take stock and focus even more on what made your success in the first place - trust me, price was not it.

🙂

Thank you for the advice but Im starting to be very frustrated because of that even when I send msg to fiverr they told me that my gig is active and nothing wrong with it however no impressions at all since I become seller 1.

I remember when I also got upgraded to Seller Level 1 and I was getting next to ZERO TO NO ORDERS!

I was so confused and agitated because I was getting constant steady work as a No Level Seller.

After that I lost my Level 1 rank because of unfair order cancellations, but it turned out to work in my favour because I started getting orders again and even raised my prices.

I no longer care about Seller Ranking now thanks to this revelation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the advice but Im starting to be very frustrated because of that even when I send msg to fiverr they told me that my gig is active and nothing wrong with it however no impressions at all since I become seller 1.

I understand. I have heard other people say similar. i do not know if there is a “thing” or not.

BUT

Getting panicked and running about like a headless chicken will not help. You got to where you are based on something. Now you have hit a Dip (find an read Seth Godin’s little book “The Dip”) and have to work out how to learn the lessons to move forward into the next phase.

Putting yourself into panic mode and back to square one is not the way. These things are always an opportunity to change gear to move forward (never backward). Find the lesson and get it done.

The key to the lesson is often in the fear you have. Name that fear. Feel it and let it pass. Focus on what made you successful enough to be elevated in the first place. Work out how to be doing more of that (which you have probably been avoiding based on the fear).

It seems tricky I know (I know all too well) but if you move forward, you will get through.

🙂

I understand. I have heard other people say similar. i do not know if there is a “thing” or not.

BUT

Getting panicked and running about like a headless chicken will not help. You got to where you are based on something. Now you have hit a Dip (find an read Seth Godin’s little book “The Dip”) and have to work out how to learn the lessons to move forward into the next phase.

Putting yourself into panic mode and back to square one is not the way. These things are always an opportunity to change gear to move forward (never backward). Find the lesson and get it done.

The key to the lesson is often in the fear you have. Name that fear. Feel it and let it pass. Focus on what made you successful enough to be elevated in the first place. Work out how to be doing more of that (which you have probably been avoiding based on the fear).

It seems tricky I know (I know all too well) but if you move forward, you will get through.

🙂

Archived